Shift: Friday, Saturday and Sunday – 8am-5pm
The Registered Nurse will be accountable for the coordination and directing of nursing care and in collaborating with other clinical disciplines. Responsibilities will include but are not limited to admissions/discharges, assessments, medication administration and management, wound care, providing patient/family education, and coordinating transitions of care.
- Associate Degree in nursing
- Must possess the ability to effectively manage time and complete documentation on a tablet into an electronic patient record
- Current Colorado State nurse license, valid Driver’s license, proof of Motor vehicle insurance required
- CPR certification
- At least one year of experience in home health
- Experience completing the OASIS assessment is preferred.
- Wound care and/or IV certification
- Bachelor’s of Science in Nursing for RNs
- Would like to cross train in Hospice
For full time employees Namaste Home Health and Hospice offers a competitive base salary plus bonus structure, a comprehensive medical/dental benefits package, paid time off, 401k with match program, and opportunities for professional growth.
Namaste Home Health & Hospice is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.