Our mission is to provide the gold standard of Home Health patient-centered care – while providing evidence-based best practices for our patients and referral sources, in an effort to produce optimum outcomes, reduce costs, and prevent hospital readmissions.
We are able to achieve this through; advanced practitioner clinical training specific to a Specialized Care Team, care transition specialists that provide guidance between settings, and timely interdisciplinary communication of patient progression. Namaste Health’s Provider Link provides “Real Time” information to our referral sources for monitoring patient progression and effective care coordination. Our Specialized Care Teams promote an exceptional level of care for our patients resulting in enhanced physician and patient satisfaction.
- Advanced Training in Home – and Center based Cardiac Rehab programs
- Lifestyle assessment and modification, Disease Coping strategies
- Assessment of Cardiac complications with early intervention
- Cardiac disease educational handbook for patient self-management
- Medical management and Interdisciplinary coordination
- Psychosocial patient and family support
- Rehospitalization and emergency care prevention
- Care transition specialists for patient and family guidance
- “Real Time” Physician patient information with online Provider Link