Our mission is to provide the gold standard of Home Health patient-centered care – while providing evidence-based best practices for our patients and referral sources, in an effort to produce optimum outcomes, reduce costs, and prevent hospital readmissions.
We are able to achieve this through; advanced practitioner clinical training specific to a Specialized Care Team, care transition specialists that provide guidance between settings, and timely interdisciplinary communication of patient progression. Namaste Health’s Provider Link provides “Real Time” information to our referral sources for monitoring patient progression and effective care coordination. Our Specialized Care Teams promote an exceptional level of care for our patients resulting in enhanced physician and patient satisfaction.
- Medical and Rehabilitation COPD team providing the latest evidence-based care
- Lifestyle Assessment and modification of risk factors
- COPD exacerbation prevention and management of Co-Morbidities:
- Lung infection prevention & monitoring, symptom reduction, preventing and treating disease progression, improving exercise tolerance & daily activity, nutritional needs
- Medical and Rehabilitation Management continuity: O2 Saturation Spirometry, cough, Edema, chronic disease management, and equipment
- Patient specific evidence-based therapeutic rehabilitation program
- Pulmonary assessment and rehab including COPD strategies: breathing, energy-conserving techniques, exercise, and nutritional counseling
- Social, Behavioral, Environmental and Economical Assessment
- COPD educational handbook for patient and caregiver self-management
- Care Transition Specialists for patient and family guidance
- “Real Time” Physician patient information with online Provider Link