Our mission is to provide the gold standard of Home Health patient-centered care – while providing evidence-based best practices for our patients and referral sources, in an effort to produce optimum outcomes, reduce costs, and prevent hospital readmissions.
We are able to achieve this through; advanced practitioner clinical training specific to a Specialized Care Team, care transition specialists that provide guidance between settings, and timely interdisciplinary communication of patient progression. Namaste Health’s Provider Link provides “Real Time” information to our referral sources for monitoring patient progression and effective care coordination. Our Specialized Care Teams promote an exceptional level of care for our patients resulting in enhanced physician and patient satisfaction.
- Transitional Care Specialists
- Lifestyle assessment and Modification, risk factor reduction
- Medical and Rehabilitation continuity
- Prevention and management of Co-Morbities
- Assessment & Prevention of skin breakdown, contracture, DVT, hemiplegic shoulder pain, chronic pain and depression
- Patient specific evidence-based Stroke rehabilitation program
- Fall prevention
- Family/Caregiver support
- Hospital Readmission prevention and emergency care reduction
- Stroke educational handbook for patient self-management
- “Real Time” Physician patient information with online Provider Link