Our mission is to provide the gold standard of Home Health patient-centered care – while providing evidence-based best practices for our patients and referral sources, in an effort to produce optimum outcomes, reduce costs, and prevent hospital readmissions.
We are able to achieve this through; advanced practitioner clinical training specific to a Specialized Care Team, care transition specialists that provide guidance between settings, and timely interdisciplinary communication of patient progression. Namaste Health’s Provider Link provides “Real Time” information to our referral sources for monitoring patient progression and effective care coordination. Our Specialized Care Teams promote an exceptional level of care for our patients resulting in enhanced physician and patient satisfaction.
- Certified Advance training in Vestibular Rehabilitation Therapy (VRT) and Balance disorders
- Vestibular rehabilitation therapy (VRT) is an exercise-based treatment program designed to promote vestibular adaptation and substitution. VRT is indicated for the following conditions:
- Stable vestibular lesion, mixed central and peripheral lesions
- Head injury
- Psychogenic vertigo
- Elderly with dizziness
- Vertigo with uncertain etiology
- Postural dysfunction disorders
- VRT and balance training is evidenced to reduce fall risk
- Vestibular educational brochure for patient self-management
- “Real Time” Physician patient information with online Provider Link